With LFW AW15 on the horizon, Stylus Fashion and future fashion crowdfunding platform Out of X are running a competition looking for the freshest young fashion talent. Out of X (OOX) is home to up-and-coming designers making it easier for young talent to get their pieces and collections made, without the risks or costs incurred by traditional methods of production. Partnering with Stylus Fashion, OOX is opening a competition for designers to submit their designs with a chance to have it made and sold via OOX, a video about your brand and an exclusive interview on MiS. The two runners up will get Wakom Tablet to keep the creative juices flowing. Details of entry below. Get involved!
HOW TO ENTER:
Jan 22nd – Feb 6th
– Submit your design sketch or prototype (the more developed the better) via the link below between Jan 22nd – Feb 6th. We receive Images in the next formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF, ping, up to 2 mega.
– All entries will be publicly voted on with those with the highest votes being shortlisted.
– The winning design shall be chosen from the final 10 shortlisted designs and will be judged by Stylus fashion Editor-in-Chief Sandra Halliday and Head of Content Ruth Chapple.
– The final designs will be judged by Stylus fashion on their commercial potential, uniqueness and price point.
– The winner’s design will be produced, shot and amplified and available via OOX.
– Highlight on OOX
– Interview on Made in Shorditch
– Brand video made.
Second and Third Prize
– Professional Wakom (Graphics Tablet)
What is Out Of X?
Out Of X is changing the future of independent fashion by letting the crowd decide what will be the trends of tomorrow. Out Of X makes independent fashion accessible and affordable through a dedicated fashion crowdfunding platform.
You can enter the competition here – https://www.outofx.com/the-next-talent-signup or just fill in the form bellow.
Jan 22nd : Launch
Jan 22nd – Feb 6th : Design submission date (social push throughout)
Feb 6th: Social push for customer voting (receive 10GBP off next OOX purchase)
Feb 12th: Customer voting ends.