Date(s) - 10/11/2018
Nr Hoxton Station
Gingerline announce final family tickets for Chambers of Flavour V3, their multi-dimensional dining experience.
In November and December, family groups will have access to Gingerline’s multi-dimensional dining project, Chambers of Flavour V3, on Saturday afternoons.
Tickets will be £30 for children (7 – 14) and £50 for adults (15+) which includes 6 courses of food, a welcome drink on arrival & 130 minutes cartwheeling and cavorting through 7 dining dimensions. A few passes are still available via: bookings.chambersofflavour.co.uk.
Since 2010, Gingerline have been transporting intrepid guests through unimaginable worlds on their quest for the ultimate dining experience. Chambers of Flavour, which is now in its 3rd imagining, is their flagship ‘multi-dimensional’ dining experience where brave diners travel through a sequence of rooms, enjoying a delicious course of food in each.
Gingerline have opened the doors to Chambers of Flavour V3 to foodie family groups each Saturday afternoon.
Due to the top secrecy of the event, it’s best to expect the unexpected. What we can tell you is that Chambers V3 promises to take families on a tour through unimaginable dining worlds on a foodie focussed quest like no other. But that’s about all you’ll know. You must trust them because detail of exactly where you’ll go and what you’ll eat won’t be revealed until the mission is underway. Dietary preferences will be collected on booking and precise direction will be texted the day before the event.
Chambers of Flavour V3 fuses absurdist adventure, interactive theatre, multimedia art installation and avant-garde culinary experimentation for a family dining experience like no other. For those who have never experienced multi-dimensional dining, they advise that you come with an open mind, an empty belly and a bold spirit.
Although the menu & show will be slightly adapted for a younger audience, guests to the matinee experiences can expect the same out of this world, culinary adventure.
Ready to embrace the madness? Saturday afternoon passes are available now via bookings.chambersofflavour.co.uk.
What do you get?
A welcome (soft) drink on arrival, six courses of delicious food, a 2-hour immersive adventure and a unique experience for all the family.
Before you book, please remember:
- We require at least one adult for every two children booked. Babes in arms and children under 7 years old will not be admitted (sorry).
- We will slightly adapt the menu for younger taste buds but please let us know dietary requirements when booking. We can accommodate most requests if we know these in advance.
- Tickets are non-transferable or refundable once booked, for our full ts&cs click here.
Here’s how it works:
- You Book – They gather all your dietary and contact information when you book. You will then receive your tickets along with all the vital information you need. Read it carefully!
- You Find – You will receive the location via text message by 10am on the day of your booking. Follow these carefully to find the secret location, along the East London Overground Line (HINT: somewhere near Hoxton)
- You Go – The doors will open from 12pm. Grab a (soft) drink, hang your coat, stroke the dog…. (there’s not actually a dog)
- Then you’re off – You enter The Machine. Immerse yourself with course upon course of contrasting dining dimensions. Eat. Enjoy. Go with it.
- Keep the Secret – You trust them, They Trust You. The experience relies on the element of surprise and with that in mind the respectfully ask that you to keep everything you see and do a secret.