The disciplines and professions related to art and design remain popular for years. Thousands of students are dreaming about becoming creative artists and professional designers in various areas. London has lots of schools that are focused exactly on this area. Discover the list of top colleges of arts and design in the capital of the United Kingdom to receive a brilliant education.
Before you start
There is nothing new that most schools require all the applicants to create an enrollment essay. Thousands of learners are wondering “Who can write my essay for me?” What should you do in case you are not a good writer but still want to become an artist? Fortunately, there are academic writing services developed to help students come through this difficulty. Don’t know which one to choose? You can read speedypaper review and select the best service for your needs easily. After you’ve got your impressive enrollment essay, it’s time to select the best school in London.
Which college is best for art?
Many students are searching for academy of arts university ranking. However, you can hardly find this ranking for colleges located in London. We’ve created a list of the most popular colleges in the British capital according to different parameters and features. By the way, you can easily apply to several schools simultaneously to boost your chances of successful enrollment.
Top Schools According to Students’ Reviews
- Royal College of Art – over 20 courses in Arts and Design offered to students from all over the world
- London College of Communication – brilliant learning opportunities and lots of practice
- City & Guilds of London Art School – excellent campuses, studios, and labs for being creative without any limits
- Slade School of Art – the best school of Art according to numerous rankings
- The Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design – сreative and comfortable environment across a variety of arts courses
- Goldsmiths University – a college with the most astonishing building and its own gallery
- Wimbledon College of Arts – a college that is focused not only on visual but also on theatrical arts
- Chelsea College of Arts – plenty of the world-famous painters, sculptors, designers, and other artists have graduated from this college
- Camberwell College of Arts – dozens of courses on illustration, painting, design, and sculpture to choose from
Best Schools in Design and Art You Need to Know
- Inchbald School of Design – skilled and professional teachers with a proven record in both design and arts
- London College of Fashion – one of the most modern and innovative art schools in London with a whopping number of famous graduates
- University of the Arts – an incredible number of both short and long-term courses in different areas related to design
- Central Saint Martins – feel free to choose from the foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses, as well as short summer courses in various fields
- Shillington College – deep knowledge and lots of practice are al about Shillington College
- Putney School of Arts and Design – best school of Arts in London’s suburb
There are plenty of colleges and schools located in London with amazing courses for any taste and budget. Boost your creativity when learning in one of the best colleges in the British capital.